Recreational fisheries are prevalent in most Caribbean islands, though to date, the socio-economic characteristics of this sector are poorly studied. World Fishing and Aquaculture comments on a Manual which will assess the economic impacts of recreational fisheries in the Wider Caribbean Region:

The aim of the manual is to increase awareness and understanding among decision makers and the general public about the economic importance of recreational fisheries. It also wants to help fisheries managers to contribute more to public policy discussions affecting management, conservation and economic policy.

Read more at World Fishing and Aquaculture

41 Responses to “Economic impact assessment of recreational fishing in the Caribbean” Subscribe

1. Lin Poh February 2, 2013 at 3:20 am #

Good Day,

You are welcome to Lin Poh Loan Firm, we Offers Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with low Interest Rates within 1 to 20 years repayable duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans of any amount you requested. Our loans are well insured for maximum security which is our priority.We are project funding’s and we offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $100,000,000 and also mainly in any currency USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, GBP, MYR, EUROS ONLY .. Interest rate is 3% annually. You are advise to contact us via the below e-mail addresses and your requested loan amount will be granted to you, If you are interested in securing a loan with us, you’re advise to get back to us and the Loan Application Form will be send to you as to enable us proceed! Contact

E-mails: {linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}
    OR
    {linpohloanfirm@gmail.com}

Thanks,
    Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.

• clarisa steve September 19, 2014 at 1:41 am #

Hello i am Clarisa Steve from Florida USA,when i was in need of a loan of $230,000 to transit a business my friend introduced Mark Oscar loan firm to me because she got a loan from them sometime ago, so I was so scared because of the scams in the internet but my friend encouraged me to give them a try and i gave them a try and i got my loan within 4hrs and their ways was very easy no credit check,no cosigner,no collateral and their interest rate is just 2%, so i will advice anyone out there that need a loan to contact them via their Email:(oscarloanfinance@hotmail.com).

2. Express Link Financial Services June 5, 2013 at 4:40 am #

Dear Esteem Customer’s,

Express Link Financial Services is one of the fastest growing finance and leasing companies in the world offering flexible and substantial financial services to individuals and corporate bodies.

We offer finance(funds) at low interest rate of 3% to individual and corporate bodies from the amount of $10,000 USD to $100,000,000 USD OR It EQUIVALENT.

Are you an investor in need of finance(funds)? Are you a student in need of finance? Are you a business man or woman in need of finance? Are you a debtor looking to cleared other debts and be free? Have you be turn down my your local banks? Are you a jobless man or woman and need funds to set-up business and be your own boss? etc.

We offer Non-Collateral Loan(Unsecured Loan) on a short terms & long term period to only serious, trusted and interested clients that has the fear of GOD. Do you need a loan?

Contact us via E-mail: expresslinkfinancialservices@gmail.com

Regards,

MR. KENRICK NOLAND (CEO)

3. Juliet Quin October 29, 2013 at 8:03 am #

My names are Juliet Quin.I am a single parents.I needed an urgent loan for

Business and clearing of debts.I met a reverend who directed me to Mr.James

Chris.

JAMES CHRIS LOAN who granted me $45,000 USD without stress.Since then I have

Decided to publish their genuineness all over the internet for those who

Require loan to see and to avoid being scammed as there are a lot of

Scammer’s out there. I have been scammed before until I met Mr.

James Chris my story changed.

You can contact them on E-mail:jameschrisloan@yahoo.com

TELL THEM THAT I Juliet Quin from Canada REFER YOU TO THEM THAT THEY GAVE ME A LOAN

SOMETIME AGO.

I bet you that you won’t regret it!

4. RENE SMITH November 13, 2013 at 6:54 am #

LOAN OFFER REPLY NOW

Have you been denied loan by banks and other financial bodies? Then contact us now as we provide unsecured loans at a minimized interest rate of 3% within the shortest period, in order to meet the financial request of our numerous applicants.To apply, send down the details below

1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

You will be contacted within 24 hours with the loan terms and conditions as soon as the details have been received. Send the details to us via email. renesmithloans@outlook.com

5. Mrs Waiter Kerter, November 15, 2013 at 2:54 am #

Good Day Every Body,

I am Mrs Waiter Kerter,Pls Be careful here. Nobody can help you here or even
    suggest how you can get financial help. Any answer of a loan lender to your
    question, you MUST ignore it, because they are all SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a
    victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a
    Christian sister who referred me to a loan organization formed by some
    Christian men. it is called Christian men Trust-funds Cooperative
    Organization.(C.m.T.C.O). They made my life a valuable one and gave it a
    meaning. When the sister gave me their contact, I contacted them. Then I
    requested for a loan with all the necessary evidence to prove that I
    actually needed a loan, they approved a loan of $50,000.00 USD and in 48
    hours after meeting up to their necessary requirements, my loan was
    deposited in my bank account without collateral.

Though i was very nervous with the loan organization at first due to my
    previous bad experiences, especially when the issue of me settling the
    transfer charges came up, I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my
    relative referred me, got it cleared,and as God should have it, little did
    I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT. If not for
    that quick referral from a christian man to that genuine source ,I would
    have regretted my total life,because at that point in time i just divorced
    the father of my son, and my son (nelson) was faced with a life and death
    situation. I was faced with his hospital bills and i was also faced with
    foreclosure at my apartment.

Details of this GODSENT organization won’t be disclose for now for fear of
    impersonation ( because it has been discovered that some persons are not
    really in need of financial help, but they just want to collect money from
    this genuine christian loan organization). And it is because of this reason
    they don,t give out loan anyhow. You must be able to convince them very
    well, and provide good proofs to show that you really need a loan before
    they can approve it for you. Their charge is very affordable and reliable
    compare to many out there,their interest rates is just 2%,little
    documentation,and little credit check. As i have earlier said, for security
    reasons i can only provide their email address
    Embrace this new initiative.Feel free to contact them via Email:
    CameronFinancialLoanltd@execs.com as their loan officer/rep. will attend to you and
    you will be free from scams and financial burdens.

Sincerely,

Mrs Waiter Kerter,

6. Mr Ramond November 29, 2013 at 8:23 am #

Are you in need of a loan for business? Do you need a loan to pay off your bills? Do you need a loan for any reason? Do you need a loan for christmas? contact us now via email: ramondscottloanfirm@gmail.com with the amount you want to borrow.

7. Woode Financial Services December 3, 2013 at 3:24 am #

WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register/Accredited Financial Company which provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $2,000 to $5,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP,) OR its EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to serious and trustworthy clients! Clients are require to pay back our loan by monthly installment repayment after 1 year of receiving his/her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward their request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com

8. Woode Financial Services December 11, 2013 at 2:33 am #

WOODE FINANCIAL SERVICES.

Woode Financial Services is a Register / Accredited Financial Company Which Provides a high standard of financial (LOAN) services to private and corporate clients. Do you need funds as investors? Are you in financial mess? Do you need a loan? We offer loan from the range of $5,000 to $50,000,000 (USD, EUR, GBP) OR EQUIVALENT IN OTHER CURRENCIES its. We offer loan at an annual basic interest rate of 3% from a duration of 1 to 35 years to clients serious and trustworthy! Clients are require to pay back our loan repayment by monthly installment after 1 year of receiving his / her loan funds. Interested borrower is advice to forward request to us via e-mail: woodefinancialservices@gmail.com

9. Doreen Downing January 12, 2014 at 2:13 pm #

My name is Doreen Downing a citizen of USA. i have been scammed by 20 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay several fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 28930USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet with tears on my eye i came across a testimony of man who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Dennis Hopkins Finance Home where he finally got his loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 22 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and here i am today happy because MARC LOAN COMPANY HAS GIVEN ME A LOAN so i made a vow to my self that i will keep testifying on the internet on how i got my loan. Do you need a loan urgently kindly and quickly contact Marc loan company now for your loan via email: marc.moyes071@gmail.com

10. Mrs Mercy Morrison January 12, 2014 at 2:15 pm #

Good day Every One.
    I can’t hide this great testimony that take place in my life I love everyone to know it and be partaker that is why I always place it on answer, I am Mrs Mercy Morrison by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank Mr.Marc V Moyes for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and earth here. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 85,000 Dollars; as I was running out of money for feeding School fees and my bills include rent. I was scammed about $5,200 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again but A Friend of my introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings. and I told her that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a nice lender who she will recommend me to, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was given a loan amount of $100,000 Dollars by this great Company (MARC LOAN COMPANY} managed by Mr.Marc V Moyes.If you are in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact him via (marc.moyes071@gmail.com ) And you will be free from scams in the internet. My lovely Husband extend is greeting to the world also if not for Mr.Marc V Moyes I can’t imagine the way life should be for my family today. Please I am begging everyone to help me thank Mr.Marc V Moyes and I will always being sharing this great thing that happen in my life in answer everyday. You are the one who remove me and my family out of poverty, my family extends their greeting to you.

11. Lin Poh February 7, 2014 at 4:48 am #

Dear Investors/Financial Seekers.

We are a Registered Private Investors/Loan Lender! Do you need FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Are you in financial mess OR debts? We offer loan at 3% interest rate within 1 year to 30 years repayment duration period to Individual and Companies that are in need of financial assistance and to any part of the world.

We give out loans ranging from $5,000.00 to $500,000,000.00, CURRENCIES: USD, CAD, KWD, OMR, SGD, RUB, GBP, AUD, MYR, ZAR, IDR, UAH, PHP, EURO.

Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority, Are you losing sleep at night worrying how to get a legit loan lender? Are you in poverty? Do you need financial assistance to set-up a business? We can assist you financially. We’ll help you get over those financial obstacles.

Interested Individual OR Companies should contact us via:

Email:{linpohloanfirm@yahoo.com.sg}

Regards,

Lin Poh Loan Firm Team.

12. Mrs Merimu Bujuham February 15, 2014 at 5:48 am #

I am Mrs Merimu Bujuham,currently living in New jersey city,USA.I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in may 2012 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $85,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr Erivan.He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: erivanloancompany@yahoo.com

13. Mrs Loveth Jone February 25, 2014 at 12:08 am #

I NEVER THINK I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET Good day, My Friends be very careful, I am Mrs Loveth Jone,an American who base in the United Kingdom, i am so confidence to say that one’s in my life time i can experience legitimacy in loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn’t have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low, my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of 5,500 in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask my self is the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of 3 kids to take care of, where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means their is know hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs Juliana Klint) saying that he has never seen a real loan firm like the MR MICHAEL DAVID LOAN COMPANY and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which he place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager ( MR MICHAEL DAVID ) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us four or five days if i am fast in replying their message. I as him, hope i am not going send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn’t send any money in getting a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $75,000.00 USD for the duration of 10years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn’t have known. here is the consultation address: michaeldavid364@gmail.com,if you want to consult them for more information

Thanks

Mrs Loveth Jone

14. Mrs Gwen Waiter February 25, 2014 at 12:09 am #

My Name Is Mrs Gwen Waiter I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars…well thank God for a Michael David Loan Company I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Shepherd Luis Of pay day loan firm.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $150,000.00 USD AND IN 28 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan company at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (Beliana) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 2%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is MR Michael David, Feel free to email him at his via Email:michaeldavid364@gmail.com”and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

Mrs Gwen Waiter

15. lim koh March 1, 2014 at 9:09 am #

We offer our Loans to our clients In USD($), GBP(£) Euro(€) or ($) Singapore Dollars and in the following categories.

Auto ,Mortgage ,Business ,Personal ,Real Estate Loan.

Contact us today for easy loan with less stress. We give out loans at low and affordable interest rate… Why waste more time? Contact us ASAP so we can move on with your request.

Contact us for more information with the Contact below,

Loan Agent: Peter White

Email: lim.koh56@yahoo.com

Thank you for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Lim Koh(C.E.O).

16. james March 8, 2014 at 10:32 am #

Attention! Do you need a loan? Do you have bad credit? You need money to pay the bills? You need to start a new business? Do you have unfinished project at hand due to poor funding? contact us via mail backubaloanfem@hotmail.com

17. mr san March 10, 2014 at 2:40 pm #

Good Day.

Are you looking for a business loan,personal loan,home loan, etc..OR Were
    you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more
    reasons.You are in the right place for your loan solutions!I am a
    private lender,I grant loans to companies and
    individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3%. Interested?
    Contact us for the

Phone:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration :
    Net monthly income.
    contact us with email, cimaloan308@hotmail.com

18. Mary Berry March 10, 2014 at 4:14 pm #

I’m Mary Berry by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mrs. Born Hook who lend me an unsecured loan of $85,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: secureloanfirm@hotmail.com I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders.

God bless him forever.

19. Johan Morrison March 12, 2014 at 4:11 am #

Dear sir/madam Are you in need of a loan? have the bank denied you of a loan, we are here to help you financially, all you have to do now is to email us with your details in the format below and get back to us via:JOHANMORRISONLOANLENDER@HOTMAIL.com to get your instant loan of any amount at any destination. Borrowers Application Form to be fill and return Names of applicant:———————————————- Loan Amount requested:—————————————- Duration of loan:————————————————– Purpose of loan:————————————————– Address of applicant:——————————————– Occupation:——————————————————– City:—————————————————————— Gender;————————————————————- Age:—————————————————————– Telephone Number:———————————————- E-mail:JOHANMORRISONLOANLENDER@HOTMAIL.com C.E.O. Mr JOHAN MORRISON

20. Morgan Cole March 13, 2014 at 9:53 pm #

My name is Morgan Cole, i want to thank mrs Anderson for helping me with a loan amount of 100,000.00 pounds. I was in need of an urgent loan when i came accross Mrs Aderson online and he told me that she is going to help me with this loan and i thought it was a joke so she gave me a form to fill which i did so 3 hours later, i receive an alert from my bank that my bank account has be credited with the sum of 100,000.00 pounds so right now me and my family are happy so that is the reason i want to inform every body living in UK to apply in this company Mrs Anderson is a real lender and below you can contact her on her email: firstbank94@gmail.com contact him today and get your loan Thanks and God bless you Morgan Cole

21. walter March 15, 2014 at 1:16 am #

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,
    such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or
    you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,
    or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business,
    or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via
    email address :pravexfinancialservice@gmail.com
    So do not let these opportunity pass you by.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

APPLICATION FORM
    Name:———————–
    Address:——————–
    Country:——————–
    Occupation:—————–
    Loan Amount:—————-
    Purpose of loan:————
    Loan Duration:————–
    Monthly Income:————-
    Phone Number::————–
    DURATION:——————-

Kindly get back to us through our email
    Email: pravexfinancialservice@gmail.com
    THANKS

22. copeland March 15, 2014 at 1:17 am #

Do you need a loan? we offer loan to all individuals at low interest rate of 2%, Do you need a loan or funding for any reason, as needed: Personal loans, Business loans, any kind of loan? If so contact us at: mapfrekloanfund@gmail.com and fill the loan application form below, so you are able to get the loan terms and conditions of your loan to our business that can send, is 100% guaranteed .

LOAN BORROWERS INFORMATION.
    Your full name: ………
    Loan totaled: ……..
    Loan duration: ……..
    Loan Purpose: ………..
    Country: ……….
    Gender: …………
    Mobile ………..
    Monthly Income: ……..

23. Lewis Harry March 15, 2014 at 10:19 am #

I Am Mr. Lewis Harry. A legitimate & accredited Loan lender. We give out loan of all kinds in a very fast and easy way, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Student Loan, Business Loan, Inventor loan, Debt Consolidation. get back to us if interested.Contact us via email lewisharry_lending@aol.com

24. Mr Morris Thomas March 24, 2014 at 10:18 am #

Guarantee and trusted loan offer at 3% contact us with Name,Amount,Duration,Phone Number,Age,Country,State,
    Reply with this Email: morristhomas134@gmail.com
    Telephone No *+16465803927
    Regards
    Mr Morris Thomas

25. Daniel March 26, 2014 at 11:05 pm #

Hello; i am Mr Daniel; a private loan lender who; gives life time opportunity loans.; Do you need an urgent loan to; clear your debts or you need a; capital loan to improve your; business?; have you been rejected by; banks and other financial; agencies? Do you; need a consolidation loan or a; mortgage?; search no more as we are here; to make all your financial; problems a thing of the past.; We loan funds out to individuals; in need of financial assistance; that have a bad credit or in need; of money; to pay bills; to invest on; business at a; rate of 2%. I want to use this; medium to inform you; that we render reliable and; MR Daniel (fidelityloanfirm@outlook.com)

26. Mrs Jenna Green April 8, 2014 at 5:05 am #

I NEVER BELIEVE I WILL SUCCEED IN GETTING A LOAN FROM THE INTERNET Good day, My Friends be very careful, I am Mrs Mrs Jenna Green,an American who base in the United Kingdom, i am so confidence to say that one’s in my life time i can experience legitimacy in a loan company on the Internet world, if i was directed by somebody else to this company, i wouldn’t have written them because i have been fooled several times by online loan firm on the Internet and i decided to stay off applying for loan online until a time came when i was having financial problem due to the predicament i had in my place of work that leads to my sack off in my place of work and i have nobody to run to, my credit was very low, my rent was approaching it expiring dates and my kids have to been in school but due to my ex-sense spending before i got sack off from place of work i have nothing solve all this problem. I have no other option than to come online looking for online loan firm that will help me out of my financial problem and i came across a loan firm and i was scammed of 4,500 in my attempt of obtaining a loan from them and i almost committed suicide and i ask myself is the end of my life because i am a dieing mother of 2 kids to take care of, where will i get money to finance their education and pay my bills? all this are the questions that kept running inside my mind and i became frustrated in the process of doing that and a words of encouragement came into me instantly saying it is not over yet, keep trying and you will definitely got in touch with your helper very soon and i stood up and said i will give this a last try and if nothing happens that means their is know hope for me any longer. And i went online that very moment and i came across a post by one (Mrs Viviana Silver) saying that she has never seen a legit loan firm like this ISAAC ROBINSON LOAN COMPANY and instantly i consulted the loan firm by the email which she place on the post and in that same day i got response from the manager ( MR Isaac Robinson) and he forward to me all the Rules and Regulations that is guiding the company which will enable me to obtain the loan from them and i ask him how long will it take me to finish the process of my loan because i am planning of getting into business after i lost my job and he said it will take us four or five days if i am fast in replying their message. I ask him, hope i am not going send any money to them because i was told here in my country that i shouldn’t send any money in getting a loan and he replied by saying that it surprise him when i said that because their is no loan firm online who will render service to a loan seeker without him/her paying anything upfront fee. It sound very hurt to his hearing and he took it as a pain and explained everything to me and when i have a rethink about it i discovered it was true and that was were those false loan firm took advantage in defrauding people of their had earn money and he gave me his words that i should go on with them and he will took me by surprise that they are truly for real and i went on and apply for a business loan of $75,000.00usd for the duration of 6years and i paid all the charges that are needed to be paid and like he said he is going to surprise me, that was what he did, it was then i knew that there are still real loan company on the internet otherwise i wouldn’t have known. here is the consultation address:isaacrobinsonloanlink@gmail.com,if you want to consult them for more information.

Thanks

Mrs Jenna Green

27. Mrs. Nania Chris April 9, 2014 at 4:47 am #

Greetings to everyone out there,

I bring good news to your doorstep,My name is Mrs. Nania Chris am a private loan lender,We offer private and business with,with annual minimum interest rates as low as 2% within 1 year to 28 years of repayment duration period to any part of the world. And We give out loans within the range of $ 1,000 to $100,000,000.00 USD.Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority, interested persons should contact us today at via Email (nania_chris@yahoo.com)

Regards
    Mrs. Nania Chris

28. mr san April 10, 2014 at 8:55 pm #

Good Day.

Are you looking for a business loan,personal loan,home loan, etc..OR Were
    you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more
    reasons.You are in the right place for your loan solutions!I am a
    private lender,I grant loans to companies and
    individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3%. Interested?
    Contact us for the

Phone:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration :
    Net monthly income.
    contact email.cimaloan308@hotmail.com

29. RICK SERVICE April 19, 2014 at 1:24 pm #

LOAN OFFER AT 3.23% INTEREST LOW RATE VISIT US VIA WEBSITE AT http://www.rickwalterlendingfirm.mw.lt/

30. Edwin April 24, 2014 at 3:20 am #

I am Engr Edwin by name, A born citizen of New Zealand, But due to my business i reside and i live in Canada. I have to tell the world about what pleased me most about my experience with fidelity Loans, It was their fantastic low rates of granting loans to the world. I compared their rates to other title loan stores locally and online, and theirs was the lowest i found. Their service was courteous, professional, durable and above all complete. fidelity loans were Prof Daniel Jones is the head of the department of grant loans, Many thanks to you and your team for finally granting me my dream loan amount i have searched for months back. Thanks again to you all, I mean the entire staff of Fidelity loans. Without any benefit of doubt in me, I will want to recommend this loan firm that has really surprised me with my loan amount after meeting up with there terms and conditions without any form of scam activities. There email is as follows: fidelityloanfirm@outlook.com to anyone in need of a speedy and secure loan.

31. goodlouk james April 26, 2014 at 9:09 pm #

ARE YOU IN NEED OF URGENT LOAN TO PAY OFF YOUR BILLS, BUSINESS, ETC

We got your email and i want you to understand we can help you with
    the loan amount you are looking for okay. giving loans act cheap rate to individuals, student, companies and members of the public in need of funds to settle bills,we offer considerable loans which you can count on. For your loan application borrower contact us via email: goodloukjamesfirm@gmail.com

fill out the form below

BORROWERS INFORMATION
    * Full name:……………………….
    * SEX * …………………………….
    * Country…………………………..
    * State:…………………………….
    * Land:……………………………..
    * Occupation:……………………..
    * phone number:………………….
    * Telefon: …………………………..
    * Age:……………………………….
    * Amount needed as loan:………
    * Loan Duration:…………………..
    * Propose of Loan:………………..
    * Annual revenue:…………………
    * Monthly Income:………………..
    * Guarantee:……………………….
    * Payment: monthly or annually

REGARD
    Goodlouk james
    GOODLOUKJAMESFIRM we tend to serve you better

32. Hwa Jurong May 10, 2014 at 10:01 am #

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lender. I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills? i want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I’ll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals. Services Rendered include: *Refinance *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Horse Loans *Line of Credit *Second Mortgage *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans. Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you’ll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg Yours Sincerely, Hwa Jurong(MD)

33. Hwa Jurong May 14, 2014 at 10:45 am #

Good Day !!!!!

I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
    Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills?
    i want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I’ll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

Services Rendered include:
    *Refinance
    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Auto Loans
    *Debt Consolidation
    *Horse Loans
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Mortgage
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.
    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you’ll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg
    Yours Sincerely,

Hwa Jurong(MD).

34. Loo Choon May 25, 2014 at 1:23 pm #

Good Day Customer’s

We are Loo Choon Loan Finance, We offer both Local and International Loans to serious individual or cooperate bodies that are in need of finance to set up a business or personal use. Our loan is 100% secured and guarantee without stress or delay, we offer all kinds of loans at a lower interest rate of 3% for the duration of 1 to 25 years with a 1 year grace period before starting the loan monthly installment repayment! Contact us today for any amount of loan: E-mail: { loochoonloanfinance@gmail.com }.

35. lim koh May 29, 2014 at 6:17 am #

Auto ,Mortgage ,Business ,Personal ,Real Estate Loan.

Contact us for more information with the Contact below,

Loan Agent: Peter White

Email: lim.koh56@yahoo.com

Thank you for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Lim Koh(C.E.O)

36. Koh Lian Fong July 19, 2014 at 6:55 am #

My Brothers and Sister of Asia country, I am Miss Koh Lian Fong from Singapore; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to the this good and trustful loan lender Mr.ZHANG that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 22 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy mother with three kids, thanks to you Mr.HZANG Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,(ZHANGLOANCOMPANY@YAHOO.COM Pls tell him Miss Koh Lian Fong, form Singapore introduce you to him. THANKS

37. Brenda John August 12, 2014 at 11:09 pm #

Hello,

Good day to you all my name is Brenda from Australia, for year i have tried to obtain a loan from the internet to set up a business but all i have get is noting but cheaters who have succeeded in taking the4 sum of $7,000 from me, but kept searching because i need the loan to enable me raise my business, one day i saw a comment online by a man from the USA name Micheal Rindels thanking the Kenneth Walters Loan Company for lending him a loan so I took the email of the company and contact them and to God be the glory they lend me a loan amount of $50,000.00 which enable me to start my business and become great. so my dear friend i give you this peace of advice to contact the Kenneth Walters Loan Company now because i know fully well that you will receive the loan from the company. Here is the company email address:kennethwalter.loanfirm@hotmail.com

Good luck.

38. Anonymous September 16, 2014 at 9:53 am #

Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Linda Frank and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told myself that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 73,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr. Steve of Steve Brown Loan Financial , he was the saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 73,000 USD and i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr. Steve Brown via email at. (stevebrownloan4@hotmail.com) OR (stevebrown012@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearted lender.

39. clarisa steve September 19, 2014 at 1:42 am #

40. Joseph Veselak November 25, 2014 at 4:36 am #

ITS HERE AGAIN APPLY TODAY FOR YOUR XMAS LOAN AND GET APPROVED IMMEDIATELY!! @ ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company
    approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out

$2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with
    a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: