The Index measures readiness to develop and implement renewable energy projects. The Overall Score is derived from scores on:
- Enabling environment for renewable energy investments
- Renewable energy projects already implemented
- Pipeline of potential renewable energy projects
- Track real progress and prospects in renewable energy investments in the Caribbean
- Help project developers and financiers see where the action is
- Help governments attract renewable energy investments
Dominica is at the top of the rankings, while the British Virgin Islands languish at the bottom. You can see the complete rankings in the document embedded below, which was produced by Castalia Strategic Advisors.
Get more information about the Caribbean Renewable Energy Islands Index at the Castalia website.