The first Caribbean Bee College will be offered at St. George’s University in Grenada, January 3-5, 2013.
Brought to you by the the Honey Bee Research and Extension Lab (HBREL) at the University of Florida, St. George’s University, the Grenada Association of Beekeepers, and the Association of Caribbean Beekeepers’ Organizations (ACBO).
• Multiple esteemed regional and international guest speakers
• Classes for beekeepers of all experience levels; featuring a ‘beginner track’ and an ‘experienced track’
• Morning Lectures, afternoon workshops, hands-on beekeeping
• You don’t have to keep bees to attend; all you need is an interest in the subject.
• 13-class Honey Show, please bring your entries!
• Everyone Welcome. We strongly encourage beekeepers, farmers, educators, entrprenuers and employees of the Ministry of Agriculture, Health, Environment, and Education to attend.